21

21. 
Am I really 21!? 
Wow. I'm still processing if I'm really 21. Life moves pretty quickly, huh? I always call myself a late bloomer. Being this age right now, it doesn't feel right. Growing up sucks sometimes. More stress, more worries, but with more memories. Memories. That doesn't suck at all when it comes to growing up. It doesn’t mean you have to throw away your childhood memories, you're just making new ones. I get to grow wiser and smarter. Growing up doesn’t mean growing old, it means moving forward on what you're going to be and how you're going to do it by being you. 

I've been through a lot the last 21 years of my life. I came home today after school and I broke down. I'm like that. I tend to be dramatic sometimes. It was my birthday with a full schedule of things to do without celebrating my birthday plus my sister's blog post made me cry. Then, I realized, I made this choice to pick myself up and finish what I have to do for my future. Even though growing up scares me, I'll never stop what I want for my life because complaining in my head will never get me anywhere. 

Since it's my birthday, I want you guys to read 21 facts about me.






  1. I got my name from a comic strip.
  2. When I listen to screamo, I get a little bit sleepy.
  3. My ultimate favorite band is The Fray.
  4. I don't like crowded places unless if I'm at a concert/open mic or going to a favorite event.
  5. I'm an ambivert.
  6. Sky blue is my favorite color.
  7. My favorite flavored ice cream is chocolate chip mint or cookies & cream.
  8. My favorite animal is an owl just because of Harry Potter.
  9. I love bread more than rice.
  10. Favorite video game is Kingdom Hearts.
  11. Favorite movie is the Lion King.
  12. I'm allergic to sesame seeds.
  13. I am obsessed with Nutella!
  14. My weakness is that I can be too sensitive.
  15. I love it when birds chirp during the morning. 
  16. I love cats, but I'm allergic.
  17. Any type of music genre, I like, really.
  18. I always need a hand sanitizer or small alcohol with me, if I forget about it, I tend to be germophobic.
  19. My favorite book is Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
  20. If I'm being weird, awkward, and crazy at the same time, you know that I'm close to you.
  21. Had a crush on Jesse McCartney when I was 8... Scratch that. I still have a crush on him.

"Once in a while, when it's good, it'll feel like it should. And they're all still around and you're still safe and sound. And you don't miss a thing 'til you cry when you're driving away in the dark. Singing, "Stop this train. I wanna get off and go home again. I can't take this speed it's moving in. I know I can't, 'cause now I see. I'll never stop this train." - John Mayer

Stop This Train by John Mayer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 10 OPM Songs (2017)

My Top 10 OPM Songs (2018)

The Privilege of Knowing Me