22

It was exactly 8:49 AM when I woke up on my birthday. I just wanted to type that as a reminder on my phone just because I woke up feeling happy. Happy 'cause that I'm finally done with all the final projects and exams. Happy that I'm
graduating. And happy that today was just a lazy day.

No exams, no stress, and no chaotic thoughts going through my mind is one of the best gifts I've given myself on my birthday.

I did a lot today. Here's a rundown: Watched this Korean drama called W, watched random Youtube videos, watched Kpop idols being random, lunch, then went back to bed to watch interviews on different Filipino love teams (sorry not sorry), took a nap, took a shower to get ready for dinner, spent the whole night with mom, then went back home lying on the bed typing this exactly at 10:27 PM.

What. An. Adventure. Am I right?

Okay. Dull post you might say, but I just wanted to write about this day because I want to tell you guys no matter how you spend your birthday, just remember that it's your day and you can do whatever the heck you want. Spend your day that you want to remember. How I wanted to spend it was just me and my bed thinking about how I want to be in a Korean drama or even be an extra in a Kpop video. Oh! Or be in a Beyonce music video to be exact.

22. Wow. I don't know how to act this age and it probably doesn't matter. All I know is that I'm still here, breathing and truly contented with the life I'm living right now. No matter what my problems and struggles are, I put that aside and say that those things are temporary; being genuinely happy, that is what I will always remember forever.

Thank you to my mom who never gives up on me and knows that I will be responsible enough to handle what's best for my future. Thanks to my dad who is patient and kind. Thank you to my sister for being tough and who never fails to give great advice. And thank you to my friends for just being there and accepting for who I am. I love you guys.

Lastly, a quick thank you to the people reading this. Sorry if it's a waste of time for you guys. Hahaha.

Since I'm 22, it is mandatory that I have to listen to T Swift's song! Lol. Remember peeps, don't forget to be awesome.

22 by Taylor Swift

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 10 OPM Songs (2017)

My Top 10 OPM Songs (2018)

The Privilege of Knowing Me