The Fray

Some people have their ultimate favorite band and some have multiple. My ultimate favorite band would be, The Fray. Ever since I was ten years old, I fell in love with them. I remember when I was walking in the living room and my sister was watching the Top 20 music videos on VH1; The Fray's “Over My Head” music video came on and I just stopped in the middle of the living room, literally stopped and the song was (and still is) very capturing. I don't know if my sister remembers this, but I DO. When I saw and listened to the song, “Over My Head” that day, I always searched other songs by The Fray.

The Fray is part of my life. I know they don't know me, but when I was younger, I thought music was just words with a catchy beat. The music I listened to before I was 10, I didn't understand the meaning to what the song meant. The Fray gave me a different perspective on music. I listen to the lyrics carefully and know what the song actually means now. THE FRAY CHANGED MY LIFE.


On February 16, 2012, I went to my first concert and of course, it was The Fray concert. I have to thank my sister, Muriel for paying the concert tickets or was it my mom who paid the tickets? ahaha. I was so excited that I can finally see them. I didn't meet them, which is okay, but hopefully I can meet them someday. It was THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.

Me at the House of Blues, The Fray Concert (2.16.12)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 10 OPM Songs (2017)

My Top 10 OPM Songs (2018)

The Privilege of Knowing Me